10 days have passed in 2013 and I haven't written my Resolution for this year. Honestly I am not strict to myself that I don't even bother to write one... probably I am just too lazy to push myself or change my bad habits.. :( One reason that I don't write one is that it will only disappoint me at the end of the year if I haven't followed or reached my Resolution for the year. We'll having one is better than nothing at all.
New Year's Resolution (2013)
1. Read at least one good book. (I hate reading books.)
2. Be always 15 minutes ahead of the scheduled time. (It's too hard to beat this.)
3. Sleep earlier or in bed at 10PM. (Too much things to do.)
4. Exercise Daily. I will do this depending on the available time.
5. Be Financially disciplined. Save some for your future.
6. Write a book about my parents and my retired teachers in grade school
7. Gain some weight. (I need this.)
All the best for this year 2013 and may God pour his blessings so that we can achieve and accomplish more. :D